Open your Online Reservation System in a new window so that as you are changing your colors you can instantly view their appearance on your reservation system. Press F5 to refresh the web page each time you save your colors on ResNexus.
Once you log into ResNexus go to Settings -> Online Bookings -> Appearance (tab on the right) -> Colors. It will pull up a page like this:
Copy and Paste the html color codes where you want your colors to appear and click "Save". If the changes do not appear automatically on your Online Reservation System then refresh the page [F5].
Some html codes to get you started:
- Black: #000000
- White: #FFFFFF
- Gray: #CCCCCC
I am not familiar with html. How do I add colors?
The following website: http://www.html-color-codes.info/ allows you to pick the colors you want and provides you with its html color code. Copy and paste html color codes from this website to Appearance on ResNexus. Make sure that the # symbol precedes the html color code or the color will not be read by your Online Reservation System. Click "Save" and added colors will be automatically updated on your Online Reservation System.
I like the colors on my website. How do I add those colors?*Note: Requires Adobe Photoshop
- Open up your website to webpage with desired colors for extraction. At the top of your keyboard to the right of the F keys is a button labeled Print Scrn/SysRq. Push this button. Doing so will save a copy of your computer screen.
- Then, open Adobe Photoshop. Open a new file [Ctrl+N]. Don't worry about file size, etc. and click the Ok button.
- A blank file will open. Press Ctrl+V and your copied computer screen will be pasted into the blank file.
- On the left hand side you should see a tool bar of various Photoshop tools (much like in Microsoft Paint which unfortunately does not pull html color codes). Click on the eye dropper tool. It is in the right column of the toolbar just above the text tool.
- Using the eye dropper tool, select a color from anywhere on your workspace in Adobe Photoshop. This will change the color swatch below the eye dropper tool in the tool bar to match the color you selected. Double-click on the color swatch. It will pull up the "Color Picker".
- Copy the html color code labeled by the # symbol and paste into Settings -> Online Bookings -> Appearance (tab on the right) -> Colors on ResNexus. Make sure that the # symbol precedes the html color code or the color will not be read by your Online Reservation System.
- Click "Save" and colors will be automatically updated in your Online Reservation System.
Please call your Red Carpet Professional if you have any additional questions.